You know that feeling when you realize that you only have one piece of gum left and you know that the teacher in your next class will go on a rampage if she gets the slightest whiff of spearmint? Well I can now declare myself a master gum-chewer because I successfully made it through three consecutive non-gum-chewing-classes. It was so (not) intense... Yeah, I have nothing better to do now except wait for my school to hopefully call a snowday... Damn global warming. F.Y.I. global warming has only made the average temperature increase by one degree since the 1800's...I think that all of those tree-huggers are overreacting.
have a gr8 1...(I hate when people I.M. like that...So I'm subjecting you to torture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, i'm a tree hugger, but only in the literal sense. environmentalists DO over-react, because they have an agenda, like everyone else.
anyway, yeah, they can talk about all the greenhouse gases humans produce, but human activity results in only 5% of greenhouse gases produced worldwide, annually. Guess who produces the most?
Cows, horses, and other large herbivores. Yep. From their crap.
Their crap that is recycled back into the earth to produce NEW trees which cut DOWN on greenhouse gases, causing the cycle of worldwide temperature to complete itself.
chew on THAT, environmentalist wackos.
Post a Comment